Qatar Green Leaders is celebrating the first anniversary of its LEED Training Programs. Started in March 21, 2010, our LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation course has gained the best reputation in the local market for being comprehensive, informative & professional. Hundreds of building design & construction professionals working as designers, consultants, contractors, facility managers and real estate developers; found their way to LEED through our comprehensive courses. We take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support and trust. The course has been delivered widely in public and corporate settings. Our records have shown a very high level of satisfaction and positive feedback from our clients.
As a sign of appreciation, we announce a promotional 10% discount on all of our LEED Training Programs (Public & In-House), until 21/05/2011:
- - For Public Courses: QR 2,700 per participant (instead of QR 3,000)
- - For In-house Courses: QR 1,800 per Participant (instead of QR 2,100) - For a min. of 5persons.
We invite you to register online for any of the coming public "LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Courses". Please, follow these simple steps to register online:
1. Click Here:( http://www.qatargreenleaders.com/register-for-training), to go to our event registration page.
2. Select the appropriate batch.
3. Fill in your details to book your seat!
You will receive a confirmation email of your booking instantly.
- Option-1: Process your payment Online at the same page of registration (Visa or PayPal).
- Option-2: Pay Cash at the course venue, just before the start of the first lesson.
- Option-3: You can pay by a Cheque.
For more information or to request a quotation of in-house training, please feel free to contact us.
|LEED® stands for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design. It is an internationally recognized Green Building Certification System, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). It encourages and accelerates global adoption of sustainable green building principles. LEED provides building owners, designers, contractors and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.|