Regarding our course ( The LEED Green Associate 2009 Exam Preparation Course):
This course provides Essential Knowledge of the LEED® Rating Systems and Sustainable Building Concepts for those seeking a better understanding of LEED® or pursuing GBCI's LEED® Green Associate credential.
The contents of the course are:
• Introduction to the Green Building Principles
• Building Types and Different Rating Systems
• Basics of the LEED® Application Process
• LEED® Concepts at the Credit Category Level
• How to PASS the LEED® Green Associate Exam…
The course is 4 sessions, 3.0 hours each (Total 12 hours).
Along with tuition, participants will receive:
1 - A full Handout of the presentations. - See a Preview!
2 - A complete "LEED Green Associate Study Guide". - See a Preview!
3 - In addition, they will have a continuous support until they PASS the exam by giving them access to our online training Exam Practice sections as well as the online Study Groups in our online LMS (eLearning Portal).
We also deliver in-house training for companies and corporations at a very competitive rate - more than 30% off. (If you are interested to have the course delivered at your office for 5 persons as a minimum, please, contact us for details & request a quotation).
You can register online for any of the coming "LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Courses". Please, follow these simple steps to register online:
1. Click Here, to go to our event registration page.
2. Select the appropriate batch.
3. Fill in your details to book your seat!
You will receive a confirmation email of your booking instantly.
Please, check below link for more details...
- Course Details
- Course Outline